Thursday, November 5, 2015

WAITING FOR A SIGN FROM HASHEM

Waiting for G-d, waiting to see HASHEM, waiting and waiting and waiting. Everything I do is in waiting for that magic moment, not sure what is going to happen in that moment, but what I do with my life is wait for that incredible moment, a moment like no other, to happen. It is all about "What happened??!!" Is there a moment coming soon when it will happen, what is "it"? What will happen we do not know, but we wait for it. We spend our lives waiting for "it" to happen.

Shuffling feet back and forth, grimacing, crossing our legs from one side to another, tapping fingers on a keyboard or just on a desk, folding our hands in our lap, doing things while we are waiting. Looking around at the sights, even if they are the same sights we see everyday, looking for changes, looking to see something out of the ordinary. Waiting for something out of the ordinary to happen. Happen. A sign from the Heavens that G-d is in your presence. Is this something that can "happen"? Is this what we are waiting for? Does fireworks on the 4th of July Independence Day become a "happening"? What will happen next? What will bring us joy? What will we see, feel, hear, smell, or learn? Creating a happening on our own, because we did not experience a happening.

Wow! I felt it! A happening! An occurrence! I was waiting patiently, spent my whole life in waiting and it finally happened! I became aware. I became aware that I am spending my life in waiting and that became the occurrence, this realization that we wait, and wait, and wait--and the waiting itself is the result. It is all about what we do with ourselves when and while we are waiting.

I think, that while I am waiting, I will love myself, all the people around me and in my life, and that I will love, appreciate, and thank G-d for everything: my surroundings, my environment, and my ability to continue to wait, and to be patient while I wait.

Ease at last. I am in love with waiting and waiting loves me. True bliss.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment