Wednesday, November 4, 2015

DEATH AND REINCARNATION

Crying, sobbing, hysterically shaking, because my Mother's death is near. Get a grip they say, remember her for the good times, do not cry, do not mourn, she will be in Heaven, she will live on in your memory, she is dying but kicking every foot, leg and arm to stay alive, to not let the Messenger Angel of Death seize her and drag her under to the netherworld, to Sheol.

The remedy? Dance sing, make merry, drink it up, sing, hum, all things good, but how can I do this when she gets older and older and closer to death!? I am getting older and older and closer to death too. My mother is a senior and I am a senior too. Keep chanting "Shalom," and resting as she writhes in pain but denies it. Feeling all her pains everyday, as she wants to discontinue our relationship, because she soon will be dead and I will not have her then. Can I get close to someone who will soon be dead?? Is it sticking oneself out on a limb, a tree branch limb that soon will break?? Making one's best friend out of a person who will die and never be on Earth again in a form for me to know. She will be here though through reincarnation, whether this is a belief of hers or not, it is my belief.

To be in solace to know that my mother will be reincarnated into the body of a new born babe. Aaaahh... now I can relax. I can truly dance now, to get to know her, to be her best friend, because she will never die, her soul will go on and on, and the world will never lose her. I will never lose her. Every face of a child whose eyes I look into, could be hers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment