Sunday, February 1, 2015

Following The Clouds As They Lead me to Adonai



Pouring torrents of freezing ice water over brilliant hot passionate fires, seeing fossilized 5775 year old pieces of wood spitting as the waters douse the flames, waters of Miriam, forgiveness, the ability to hate hatred, and to forgive enemies, as they die in masses before my very eyes, a death of worshipping multiple gods, seeing their gods as strangers, never having a true spiritual connection except to demonic forces. Idols hanging from walls as they mourn the death of their gods, as they died and burned in Hell as will their idol worshippers. Convert or die. You have a choice. We will give you a choice, but if you cannot accept 613 Commandments: We do not want you.

The holocaust murders have raised souls into the heavens as angels and now the world has more spirituality than it knows what to do with. We saw the splitting of the seas and we believed. We see miracles everyday, and we believe even more. Miracles keeping me up at night, giving me visions like lollypops or monsters, as I wakefully half sleep. Turning and tossing as spirits come to me with their life and death stories, storms of ghosts being defeated, and candles rising flames cutting through darkness, showing me all the secrets, keys turning, doors opening, understanding. Knowing why, what, how, when, and where. Not taking no or maybe for an answer, when no answers are available, I am creating my own. Relaxing as the clouds lift and clear, following the clouds as they lead me to Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment