Tuesday, February 3, 2015

At A Mardi Gras Party In Egypt On Tu B' Shevat


Catching on, smartening up, smelling danger before it happens, taking precautions, prophesies, predictions all coming true, fortune-telling future-telling, breathing easier, not waiting for doom, causing my own happiness[es], healing my own mind body and soul, figuring out the formulas, taking and giving with forethought, not being set up for failure, tumbling green-eyed giants, not adding fuels to fires, not burning. Laughing and rejoicing as I enjoy all life, HASHEM saving me again and again. Relaxing as I work, no stresses, no worries, nothing at all to bother me. Drums pounding next door but in my home peace and silence, snow falling delicately not hitting the ground with a thud. Lights turned on but not overly-bright, soft white lights as I squint in the darkness as Divine Light surrounds and protects me. Mothers everywhere hooting for me, drinking in their nourishment, breast-feeding even on the smallest breasts, milk dripping from my chinny chin-chin, licking off a white moustache, saved by the Shekinah, by Her. Feeling the wonderment and living in a fairyland, always believing in mazal tov! Blessings for me and for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment