Sunday, December 27, 2015

MOSES JUST PASSED BY!

 


Today in my dining room, I had lunch with Moses!

Just before I sat down to eat, Joel Osteen the Christian missionary, was blasting from the TV set that is in my dining hall, and he said "Jesus Just Passed By!" and that was all I heard. I was very disturbed by this lie, and it really rubbed me the wrong way, upsetting me and causing me to stop in my prayers to the one true Divine Shekinah HASHEM, so I would not mix up my prayers to Him with the other god, the false god.

On Xmas day it is warned to stop your prayers even to the true one G-d on this day so you are not tempted to change your prayers into prayers to the false Christian messiah god by temptation. The devil works in mysterious ways. So I stayed away from all prayers and today was again exposed to this missionary's jargon because Xmas just does not want to end.

When I heard the words "Jesus Just Passed By" I turned it into a Jewish experience, and changed it from being a Christian experience to being a Jewish one only.

I visualized Moses as the one who "Just Passed By!"

I envisioned Moses standing very tall and stately in my dining hall in his long red robed tunic, and carrying the 2 cement tablets in his giant strong arms and saw his long wild beard and salt/pepper gray hair unkempt as if it was windblown because he just walked off Mount Sinai into my dining hall to take the place of this missionary's god,. The presence of Moses as a passerby was more awesome than the presence of any other prophet could ever be.

Moses is the truth and Torah is the truth.

Moses loomed awesomeness and walked like a leopard across my dining hall! "Moses Just Passed By"  resounded as a truth that saved me, a truth that like no other, that put me into a state of reverence, and belief and in obedience of  Halakah, and in prayer towards the one and only true G-d: HASHEM.

How this Christian missionary's words worked to do the exact opposite of his intent, because for me, "Moses, Not Jesus, Just Passed By!"

No comments:

Post a Comment