Friday, December 25, 2015

HO HO HO AND A MERRY XMAS BUT ON EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR



Being able to laugh, and to laugh again, louder and more gregariously, grinning, beaming with happiness, jumping up and down, no expectations, not a care in the world, no responsibilities, no car gas tank to keep full in the icy winter months so that the gas will not freeze, not stabbing a Thanksgiving turkey early in the morning so it is eatable in the afternoon by a full family of people, all who must be fed.

Not celebrating Xmas, so free free free! Can laugh because I am not expecting anything and no one is expecting anything from me!

Foods shopped, cooked, dishes cleaned, feasting in a kosher way on a holiday that I do not celebrate and ho ho ho, laughing all the way! Like a red-nosed reindeer. Santa Claus sliding down my chimney, not only on Xmas but everyday of the year, but I never see him because he does not exist!

Santa Claus is a myth, imagine that! Why then did they tell me he was real? In the same way they tried to force a Christian messiah down my throat? Why did they not tell me he was not real? In the same way Santa was not real? Lots of lies and merry singing carols to hide all the deceit.

Having forgiveness about being lied to and lied about, Xmas is just another day like any day, and this is exactly why it is a day to be joyous!

No comments:

Post a Comment