Monday, January 5, 2015

Owning and Breathing My Own Air Flow: Strongly, Steadily



Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh... deeply inhaling, calmly exhaling, seeking calm contentedness not contrived happinesses, breathing without a demon's directives, freely inhaling and exhaling at my own choice, when I want to breathe and how I want to breathe, without being a crowd pleaser, without following someone else's instructions on the best way to breathe or the only way to breathe, or how not to breathe and then to accept the consequences. Freely taking deep inner open lung breaths, stopping an inhalation when I want to, and breathing on cue when I am the director of the symphony only, my own music, my own drum. Windy gasps coming like soprano sweet music, wide pleasant open mouth, polished white teeth, strong lungs contracting in rhythm as God gives me the great and holy power to open my serious mouth or flaring nostrils, welcoming and absorbing clean rich oxygen, closing doors and then exhaling carbon dioxide, oxygen begging me to become utilized, coming as hunted prey in traps like earnings after employment, but earned as spoils after a war, delivered to the door of my pursed thick lips, when I want to breathe, how I want to breathe, not at another's discretion or orders. My own menu, my own power, my own almighty lung contractions, my own air, my own life, my own, my own... I am the owner of my own life, the owner of my own property, my own body, my own mind, heart and spirit, I am in control of myself and what is mine, what I need, what I want, what I can do without, and therefore what I receive or do not receive as I like and choose. My hand is open to only God's graciousness, leaving food on my plate for god. Finding freedom raining on me in light springtime refreshing sprinkles even in wintertime, not as distant thunderstorms with shocking burning lightening, everyday, every way, in cleansing purities like dew not sweat on the tender but tough skin. Fighting with a smile knowing I always win, winning air, increasing my abilities to breathe cleaner fresher greater puffs, when I want to, how I want to, as I want to. My lungs have expanded and grown through trial and error and experimentation, and the blood vessels have increased in capacity and volume, healthier redder blood, stronger connections, greater flow, more individualized as a community, stronger choosier choices, changing only when I want to change, it is my life, mine, my ownership; as God provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment