Friday, September 8, 2017

THE BEST DENTIST IN THE WORLD


Image result for woman dentist


 

How about that! A dentist named Elizabeth! When she smiles she shows all her teeth like pearls, like precious gems, her demeanor as beautiful as her pure white teeth, she wears her nametag proudly on her chest, it says "Elizabeth". The Z sound is loud and clear, fighting as a name that fights tooth decay, her armor is all around her as a white colored smock, covered like a tallit, a prayer shawl of a woman who has had her Bat Mitzvah, she speaks the truth, she liked my teeth, to her they were teeth of a shark that became a porpoise, a porpoise being the most intelligent fish of all fish. Fish sticks for lunch, Kosher, not catfish, breaded, chewed with newly brushed dentist-cleaned teeth. In the Czech language teeth are said as "zuby". A Z on ones toothbrush that scrubs back and forth, up and down, mostly from up to down so not to stretch the gums pushing them away from the teeth.

How is it that I know this? A miracle being that I still have my wisdom teeth. My Mother and Father wanted me to keep my wisdom teeth, so no dentist has ever tried to deprive me of knowledge. My wisdom teeth I scrub first, they are the cleanest teeth in my mouth. All the way back, hard to reach, but I reach them anyway. The gums around these wisdom teeth were cut back by a dental surgeon when I was 12 years old. No food particles to get stuck in between my gums and my wisdom teeth because there are no gums.

Teeth cleaned by Elizabeth regularly, a mouth that is cleaned at least twice a day, brushed, Colgate, Crest, Aim, peppermint spearmint toothpastes, and picks of sharp plastic to use instead of stringy floss, no left food particles in between the teeth, not Eskimo having chewed whale blubber to grind them down.

Everyone should have a dentist as kind as Elizabeth, a chance to keep all your teeth, to not have fangs as incisors and a toothless grin. To have white not yellow or worse yet, green moldy teeth. To smile at anyone and to be sure of yourself as you are sure of the beauty of your white cleaned toothy smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment